Here's what people are saying about THE WHOA SHOW:

“Great site to come and have a good time. Plenty of fun and interesting content to enjoy. Loads up very fast. Getting around the place is easy. Has a warm design.”-Weird Science Kids.com

“This is a good site and I like the purple. Keep it up!”-Dsheray.typepad.com

“This website is so informative”-Simple Games PK.blogspot.com

“I loved the fact that the kids get to do their own blog. I have a 10 year old going into his first year of middle school...we homeschool right now but he will go public next year, so this is interesting to me. Liked the movie rating section...seems like Hollywood is getting more lax with ratings. Good job with the blog...nice to see the kids involved in the project.”-Life Of A Homeschool Family.blogs

“Your site contains interesting idea, articles, funny pictures, and a lot of interesting images. Good work.”-Nintendo-Games-wii.com

Review on TIME OUT KIDS

Review on TIME OUT KIDS
(click on image to visit timeoutkids.com)

Friday, May 22, 2009

Delsa's POP 10 music review

POP 10 MUSIC

#1 meaning best song to listen to


#10 meaning the one that’s not as good as #1
but still a great song to listen to.













#1. Right Round by Flo Rida…. This song is rocks because the beat and the rhythm is so good !

#2. Kiss me though the phone by Soulja Boy This song is also good because it is very hip-hop.

#3. Por un segundo by Aventure.. I like this song because I like the sound of the beat and when I hear it I feel like dancing.





#4. 3a.m. By EminemI like this song because the words are easy to listen to.

#5. Love Story by Taylor Swift This song is good because it has a story.

#6. Beautiful by Akon… I like the beat to this song

#7. If u Seek Amy by Britney Spears… You can remember the lyrics the first time you here this song!

#8. I told you so by Carrie UnderwoodI like this song because it is really good

#9. All up to you by Aventura ft. Akon I love this song I like the regathon to this song

#10. Dead and gone by Justin Timberlake ft. TII like this song because the beat is cool

No comments:

Post a Comment